Monday, December 19, 2011

We do have snow. Finally.


I'm knitting nearly daily, so you'd think I'd have a nice collection of knitted items to wear. Quite the contrary. At this very moment I do not own a single knitted garment that I would want to wear. And somehow I never seem to have just the right coloured shawl or wrist warmers. Or mittens. That's why it is nice to have knitterly friends who know what colours one likes. Just like Christine, who knit me this shawl. And this pin makes the shawlette wearing easy.


As to the spiral pin, I wish I had ordered more. These would make perfect gifts. Not just for Xmas.

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift. That is a beautiful shawl and it looks great on you. Love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! and hooray for snow! Our snow has turned to rain this afternoon, a bit gloomy, but perfect for a soup and knitting evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great colour! Beautiful pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous shawl!! what gorgeous photos! and lucky you, having snow- I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lucky you! that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty shawl on a very pretty model! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That color looks amazing on you! It's a lovely shawl, and you wear it well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got a burning question: were you standing indoors or outdoors when that picture was taken?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.